Once you have registered with Sourcie, you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire. This helps our team of content experts add a listing for your company, so please fill it out thoroughly.
On this form, you will be required to add information about where you would like your listing(s) to be posted: the cities and countries.
Our content experts will create a sample listing, so you can see how the content will look on Appjobs. This can be tailored until we launch your listing.
To add your listing(s) to new cities, please fill out the form you will receive via email. Please fill this out with as much detail as possible as this will help us to create the best listing(s). If you do not receive this form, please contact your Partner Manager
1. To reach the Campaign Manager, login to your Sourcie account. Click on the Acquisition button in the menu on the left-hand side. This will redirect you to Appjobs Gig-Workers Acquisition Platform (Appjobs GAP): here you can see all the details of your campaign and monitor/ alter your campaign(s).
2. Click on Gig Worker Acquisition at the top then scroll down and locate Campaign Manager column.
3. Here you can enter respective bids in the cities you are working. You can also set your budget either at City level for each of your cities or at country level once.
Staying under Gig-worker Acquisition, go to - Campaign Manager > CITY > CPRM BID Column > enter desired bid amount.
Click "SAVE" button at the bottom of the page.
Budget Cap per City
1. Staying under the Gig-worker Acquisition, follow the blue circles and go to - Campaign Manager > CITY level > Budget Cap Column > enter desired budget cap by city > click save at the bottom of the page.
Budget Cap per Country
2. Still under Gig-worker acquisition, select COUNTRY level option then enter desired bid amount by country. When complete, click save at the bottom of the page.
On CITY view under the Campaign Manager, click on SHOW under Tracking Link column, then enter the tracking links under the expanded sections. When links are entered, click save at the bottom of the page.
If you use Sourcie Funnels, place here your funnel link.